Board logo

标题: [闲谈] 咦,老蛇收费啦 [打印本页]

作者: mppp    时间: 2011-11-29 09:23     标题: 咦,老蛇收费啦

http://www.cobrasmarketview.com/membership-options-page/

If you come here to donate, I appreciate your good will, but before clicking the donation button below you may want to consider registering now at www.cobrasmarketview.com. Your presence here is enough to prove that you’re warm hearted, so as my gratitude in return, here’s my offer besides the donation:

By setting up a $10 monthly payment you become a registered member at www.cobrasmarketview.com now. Yes, at the current stage, there’s no differences between member and visitor, everyone can read anything posted on this site, but once this site becomes a paid member only, I’d raise the membership fee much higher than $10 without informing anyone in advance and since you’ve already been the member, you’re not subject to this sudden rate change, instead you’re paying only $10 a month for at least 3 years.

For all those years, I’ve been doing all my best to keep this site free but as it grows larger and larger so as the cost and energy I have to devote, along with bigger and bigger sacrifices my family made in order to let me focus all my time on the site, therefore inevitably this site will become a paid site eventually, and it could happen much faster than you thought. So if you register now, you are essentially locked your future membership rate which obviously and definitely will be far more expensive than merely  $10 a month. So again, think about it before clicking the donate button below, which is anonymous and later when this site no longer is free, you have to pay the membership again at much higher rate.

After reading above, you decide to lock the membership fee now, please click the button below. But before that please make sure you read the Term of Service carefully. Paying the $10 monthly fee would automatically imply that you agree with all the terms mentioned in the Term of Service. And you may want to understand our Privacy Policy too, which essentially says that everything related to your payment are stored on the PayPal secured server so your privacy is secure with us. Also it’s a PayPal button, but you don’t need PayPal account, just click the button and you’d see options allowing you to pay directly via your credit card. The payment is not refundable, but you can cancel at any time by simply clicking the cancel button in your account settings, just if you cancelled, you’d be subject to the rate offered at the time in case you want to re-register again. The $10 monthly rate is just one time offer to reward you for supporting us at our early stage, such a rate definitely will not be available in the future.
作者: 秋之皓月    时间: 2011-11-29 10:13

才$10一个人?穷疯了

1000个才有$10000?

每天30%的给email提问,讨论,抱怨,骂娘,

会有300个email要回复

从此,再也没空画线线了

看来

这几年画了无数的线线之后,

还是不够维持网站费用

不如卖热狗吧

俺这几天的热狗摊,一天$1k纯利

作者: 秋之皓月    时间: 2011-11-29 10:18

返回列表
查看: 314|回复: 12
go
老蛇,能不能给个学生价?太穷了…… [复制链接]
mayoutu

老股民

1#
发表于 2011-11-29 04:29 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览 |打印

俺是F1,每年工资只有15000刀,炒股这点钱全是搞coupon,deal省出来的,到现在读PHD 第六年了,没买车,出门都是坐公交,住四百块钱公寓(和别人share),没电视,没ipad,ipod,mac,n年没买衣服……

老蛇给个学生价吧,8刀也行,太穷了……

可以提供学生证,I-20证明F1身份。

作者: 秋之皓月    时间: 2011-11-29 10:19

面瓜

版主

3#
发表于 2011-11-29 06:57 |只看该作者
老蛇,这孩子怪可怜的,穷得都跟我似的了。你就发发慈悲吧!

btw,6年包括master吗?
作者: 何鸿燊    时间: 2011-11-29 10:21

回复 2# 秋之皓月

保守也有40-50k 收入,够维持网站了。