For T-Mobile customers only - I did not purchase the memoir camera, but had just upgraded to the NOKIA 5610. My store would have let me purchase the cameo with no phone purchase.4 q4 e! V. u& @
( G* G% S) @/ H( N华人论坛, 股坛,马里兰,佛吉尼亚,中餐, 華人, 黄页, 北美华人, 海外华人, 海外论坛, 马里兰, 海外小说网, insurance, hotels, auto, rental, mortgage, travel, credit, refinance, extended stay, film, computer, stocks, furniture, loans, doctor, lawyerhttp://www.tmonews.com/2009/03/buy-a-memoir-get-a-cameo/huarenv5.com# a$ J) m) s, h; n9 l* z1 L# x
7 H8 X& \) j/ ?! q) J1 ~The price on the T-Mobile Cameo photo frame has changed to $39.99 (from $99.99) and the monthly service is now $1.99/month (from $10/month). For those who haven't heard, the Cameo has it's own phone number and e-mail, and upon receipt of pictures sent to it, sets the picture up in the digital frame.丫丫的港湾 小说 股坛 海外华人 yayabay.com 全球华人! N4 c. d, h) S: I/ I
丫丫的港湾 小说 股坛 海外华人 yayabay.com 全球华人8 D4 d1 b3 s! A: D" |
Currently no contract and no activation fee. No time limit, so if you want it as just the digital frame, cancel the service after a month.
; u# m9 u: _* G( u
5 r8 t$ A4 w6 J: V全球华人的自由讨论天地 I purchased 3 - one for me, one for a 21st birthday, and one for a portion of a HS graduation gift. |