Fireworks_Animated.gif (194.28 KB)

Fireworks_Animated.gif

~心宽灵深爱永远~
Oh I drink every night.
BBQ & beer?
人要养成两种习惯:

一是帮助别人
                 二是至少不要造成损伤
Wine.  Primarily red wine, but sometimes white wine.
我更喜欢白酒,不过曾喝过一款PINOT NOIRE,久久难忘啊
我更喜欢白酒,不过曾喝过一款PINOT NOIRE,久久难忘啊
ringshell 发表于 2011-7-2 04:22

ringshell - Nice to know that you drink too.  My wine tasting is focus on Cabernet Sauvignon, but sometimes I also try some other varieties.  Pinot Noir is very good for health.  Good Pinot Noir tastes really good.  I don't drink Pinot Noir very often because its quality and production are not as consistent as that of Cabernet Sauvignon.  Since you like white wine, I recently tasted a good white that I would recommend you to try: Beringer Private Reserve Chardonnay 2008.  I got a case of that.  It's good to drink now, but it will be even better next year.
回复 6# snowrider

Thank you very much for your recommention!I'll try it if I find it.I drink Carbernet Sauvignon too,and I love especially Rosh Mazet for its good quality but not expensive.
发重复了,网络问题
Happy July 4th to all of you!!!!

Don't drink too much!!!
ringshell - Nice to know that you drink too.  My wine tasting is focus on Cabernet Sauvignon, bu ...
snowrider 发表于 2011-7-2 13:24

I prefer Beringer Private Reserve Chardonnay 1997. It was a good year.
I prefer Beringer Private Reserve Chardonnay 1997. It was a good year.
dvork 发表于 2011-7-3 01:39

dvork - I always puzzled by your screen name with Dvorák.  Beringer's Private Reserve Chardonnay has been always good.  If you are talking 1997, I assume that you drank that in or before year 2003.  Chardonnay has short age to mature.  It would have long passed its prime after 2003 or 2004 for your 1997, and it turned out that you were wasting a bottle of good wine!
回复 12# snowrider

Light medium golden yellow color; reduction, mature, mushroomy nose; baked citrus, mineral, lemon, baked lemon palate with good acidity, surprisingly fresh and youthful on palate; medium finish.
回复  snowrider

Light medium golden yellow color; reduction, mature, mushroomy nose; baked cit ...
dvork 发表于 2011-7-3 12:18

Yes, it is Beringer's Private Reserve Chardonnay.  I also want to add one of how I feel - creamy taste.  Too bad that you are in SF (too far from here), otherwise, you can join my wine tasting every night.
回复 14# snowrider

Every time I've tasted this old wine, it shows how young it really is and how gracefully a well made California Chard can age. I assume you are not in CA?
My time zone is EST.
返回列表