返回列表 发帖

[闲谈] help needed, hurry please

Could anyone tell me how to call USA by using iTalkbb?
For the hell, my accounts locked since I used Proxy?
I have to call them.
A friend told me it will save me $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ by using iTalkbb
Please help if you know
waiting waiting
~心宽灵深爱永远~
very very sleepy
~心宽灵深爱永远~
Do you want to call ItalkBB customer service or you want to know how to use ItalkBB to call the US?
Do you want to call ItalkBB customer service or you want to know how to use ItalkBB to call the US?
wxp 发表于 2012-1-17 18:19

Laoda, how to use iTalkbb to call USA
Friend gave me her BB number le
But I don't know how to dial from my cell phone (China mobile de)
Thanks
wxp 发表于 2012-1-17 18:19

strange
where is my answer post?
I wnna know how to call usa
not easy, internet keeps dropping
I wnna fly to USA now
~心宽灵深爱永远~
something wrong, can you read  my posts?
WXP Laoda, I wnna know howo call USA by italkbb
~心宽灵深爱永远~
How do I make iTalkBB phone calls?
Making calls is the same as before. When making calls to U.S. and Canada phone, please first dial 1 + area code + phone number. For international calls, dial 011 + country code + city code + phone number. Dialing "#" after each number will speed the connection process, but it is not necessary.
When calling other iTalkBB phones, just dial their BB number. All in-network calls are free.
好事啊,帐户锁住了,回来之后发现,比自己瞎折腾赚的多的多!
aimei,用这个www.voipraider.com
充10刀,90天内打美国中国双向免费。。。90天后,1分钱1分钟。。。
牛牛也要大声叫
Laoda, how to use iTalkbb to call USA
Friend gave me her BB number le
But I don't know how to  ...
aimei 发表于 2012-1-17 18:40

Either you enter the number directly or you enter first 10 digit number then  follow the direction enter last 10 digit number.

Exp. The number is xxxxxxxxxxyyyyyyyyyy. You enter xxxxxxxxxx first. after you hear "enter your extension number" then you enter yyyyyyyyyy.
First call a 400 number, I.e., 4006 768 303, wait for the instruction, then dial the 899 number from your friend followed by #, and wait for the ring tone.
返回列表