返回列表 发帖

[闲谈] 美女议员为什么与花街大鳄斗嘴

U.S. Senator Elizabeth Warren揭了花街老底, 那就是, 他们构建非常复杂的衍生金融产品忽悠投资者或冒险交易, 最终危机来时却让政府买单。
------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/ar ... he-knows-his-tricks
U.S. Senator Elizabeth Warren shot back at criticism from JPMorgan Chase & Co. Chief Executive Officer Jamie Dimon, saying bankers don’t dislike her because she knows too little but because she knows too much.

“The problem for these guys is that I fully understand the system and I understand how they make their money, and that’s what they don’t like about me,” Warren told the Huffington Post in a podcast interview released Friday.

The Massachusetts Democrat, who has gained prominence as one of Wall Street’s fiercest critics, responded to Dimon’s assertion in a speech this week.

“I don’t know if she fully understands the global banking system,” said Dimon, who offered to meet with Warren anytime she wants.

Asked twice in the Huffington Post interview whether she thought Dimon was “mansplaining” banking to her, Warren shook off the question.

“We’ll have to call in a mansplaining expert,” she said.

In the interview, Warren decried complaints from lenders that they’re stuck with complex regulations when they’re the ones responsible for inventing complex financial instruments.

“If you want to get out there and take on risks, OK, go out and do it, but don’t do it within the structure of a bank that gets backed up by the federal government,” she said.
~心宽灵深爱永远~
中国的政治家应该说,老美你想怎么设计你们的金融产品都行,不要以崩溃就拉着全世界给你们垫底。。。。
有最多美元国债的中国就是最大的MT。
返回列表