返回列表 发帖

HHonors Dining

http://www.hhonorsdining.com/
+ v7 g# S' k% |9 S全球华人的自由讨论天地
9 i% x6 d8 m# O# i, `" ^" e华人论坛,  股坛,马里兰,佛吉尼亚,中餐, 華人, 黄页, 北美华人, 海外华人, 海外论坛, 马里兰, 海外小说网, insurance, hotels, auto, rental, mortgage, travel, credit, refinance, extended stay, film, computer, stocks, furniture, loans, doctor, lawyerHilton HHonors® bonus points are now on the menu. Next time you’re out on the town enjoying a delicious meal and drinks at one of thousands of participating restaurants throughout the US and Canada, you could be racking up bonus points to redeem toward free nights and other HHonors rewards. From some of the finest dining establishments to casual fast food joints, you’ll find something for every craving.
* W1 I& T4 U0 A
8 s* h6 _9 j6 N" i7 jhuarenv5.comThe newest way to earn HHonors points is so easy, it’s a no-brainer. Once you register, you’ll earn 5 HHonors bonus points for every dollar you spend at participating restaurants.* Your earnings are based on the entire bill—tax and tip included. Plus, membership is free.
3 ~8 ~" B: _9 z华人论坛华人论坛  p$ Q1 H9 n) w2 s4 O
For a limited time, double HHonors bonus points are on the menu! Simply dine out on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday at participating restaurants now until June 30, 2009, and you’ll earn twice your usual bonus points.
返回列表