返回列表 发帖

最好的GPS 便宜货

TomTom 125 - $89.99 in many stores.华人论坛,  股坛,马里兰,佛吉尼亚,中餐, 華人, 黄页, 北美华人, 海外华人, 海外论坛, 马里兰, 海外小说网, insurance, hotels, auto, rental, mortgage, travel, credit, refinance, extended stay, film, computer, stocks, furniture, loans, doctor, lawyer# F( L8 H0 |6 C6 j2 f4 x

# Q0 q8 `) D( I2 e1 j全球华人的自由讨论天地 I was eyeing a low-end Garmin at WalMart on Black Friday - Garmin nuvi 200 3.5" GPS Navigation System - $97 (regularly $119)
. H; F! i4 h/ s华人论坛,  股坛,马里兰,佛吉尼亚,中餐, 華人, 黄页, 北美华人, 海外华人, 海外论坛, 马里兰, 海外小说网, insurance, hotels, auto, rental, mortgage, travel, credit, refinance, extended stay, film, computer, stocks, furniture, loans, doctor, lawyer
( u* ~* N) g9 x9 U% D1 V9 ohuarenv5.comI can't seem to find the next Garmin model up, the 200W with a widescreen, for less than $129 anywhere 全球华人的自由讨论天地 0 B$ I$ c* w% u; R

0 L( U. q  v( T! u' n3 k* b" B全球华人的自由讨论天地 we've had a garmin gps for about 3 years now and I'm getting ready to buy another one for our other car. I've decided that if you occasionally drive around cities as I do, the text to speech feature is a must have. You can get the garmin 350 on Amazon now for $150 with free shipping. IMO its worth the extra $10/year (spread over the lifetime of the unit) to have that feature alone.
返回列表