TomTom 125 - $89.99 in many stores.华人论坛, 股坛,马里兰,佛吉尼亚,中餐, 華人, 黄页, 北美华人, 海外华人, 海外论坛, 马里兰, 海外小说网, insurance, hotels, auto, rental, mortgage, travel, credit, refinance, extended stay, film, computer, stocks, furniture, loans, doctor, lawyer4 b' W0 c: a& O7 D2 H
, Q) S0 n2 d- x8 E# d% g/ C丫丫的港湾 小说 股坛 海外华人 yayabay.com 全球华人 I was eyeing a low-end Garmin at WalMart on Black Friday - Garmin nuvi 200 3.5" GPS Navigation System - $97 (regularly $119)
$ \3 [9 ^! E* l* h: H+ H z# Q华人论坛
) ~# W' S1 P2 k6 z华人论坛I can't seem to find the next Garmin model up, the 200W with a widescreen, for less than $129 anywhere % R3 x' o) R; L( ?
% E+ C- C/ E3 {0 p2 r6 r# ]0 [huarenv5.comwe've had a garmin gps for about 3 years now and I'm getting ready to buy another one for our other car. I've decided that if you occasionally drive around cities as I do, the text to speech feature is a must have. You can get the garmin 350 on Amazon now for $150 with free shipping. IMO its worth the extra $10/year (spread over the lifetime of the unit) to have that feature alone. |