Nikon D200 at only $599.99 at Best Buy! (Add it to cart for the savings)
Nikon D200 at only $599.99 at Best Buy! (Add it to cart for the savings)丫丫的港湾 小说 股坛 海外华人 yayabay.com 全球华人# U0 I) F; _- A
& r8 s! N2 y" u Y. R- CLINK丫丫的港湾 小说 股坛 海外华人 yayabay.com 全球华人, r2 d9 [6 Q8 g( D) L6 S8 [1 l
10.2-megapixel DX-format RGB CCD captures high-resolution images up to 3872 x 2592 pixels
3 S2 q4 N; ~! I" H全球华人的自由讨论天地 8 D4 ?- @2 t( w5 y3 T# I( v( Y
Nikon F lens mount accepts all AF-DX, AF-D, AF-G, AF-I, AF-S and AF VR Nikkor lenses
6 _: u+ q2 g6 x" p, @5 X5 Fhuarenv5.com华人论坛 w. X6 q( l; }+ c* J
2.5" low-temperature polysilicon TFT-LCD with brightness adjustment, histogram display and auto image rotation; fixed eye-level pentaprism viewfinder with built-in diopter adjustment and 0.94x magnification |