返回列表 发帖

T-MOBILE deal ..

For T-Mobile customers only - I did not purchase the memoir camera, but had just upgraded to the NOKIA 5610. My store would have let me purchase the cameo with no phone purchase.
: n% t; V$ ~; N: I全球华人的自由讨论天地
+ W: k1 K& S) G: d1 P华人论坛,  股坛,马里兰,佛吉尼亚,中餐, 華人, 黄页, 北美华人, 海外华人, 海外论坛, 马里兰, 海外小说网, insurance, hotels, auto, rental, mortgage, travel, credit, refinance, extended stay, film, computer, stocks, furniture, loans, doctor, lawyerhttp://www.tmonews.com/2009/03/buy-a-memoir-get-a-cameo/华人论坛,  股坛,马里兰,佛吉尼亚,中餐, 華人, 黄页, 北美华人, 海外华人, 海外论坛, 马里兰, 海外小说网, insurance, hotels, auto, rental, mortgage, travel, credit, refinance, extended stay, film, computer, stocks, furniture, loans, doctor, lawyer/ g: K8 d4 T% A" V$ _, `

$ t4 U; C5 g' R/ @& @全球华人的自由讨论天地 The price on the T-Mobile Cameo photo frame has changed to $39.99 (from $99.99) and the monthly service is now $1.99/month (from $10/month). For those who haven't heard, the Cameo has it's own phone number and e-mail, and upon receipt of pictures sent to it, sets the picture up in the digital frame.6 ^+ `- U3 x. ?% {

! @( L& r1 D0 R3 Fhuarenv5.comCurrently no contract and no activation fee. No time limit, so if you want it as just the digital frame, cancel the service after a month.
% J* p" C$ ^. ]% |丫丫的港湾 小说 股坛  海外华人 yayabay.com 全球华人全球华人的自由讨论天地 , d- o3 L. C! v
I purchased 3 - one for me, one for a 21st birthday, and one for a portion of a HS graduation gift.
返回列表