JCPenney's - Men's Towncraft Dress Pants - Reg $60, now $9.99
I was shopping for dress pants and just stumbled upon this - looked like a pretty good deal - none in my size but a decent enough number of options where I thought I'd make my first Hot Deals post.huarenv5.com0 c5 R7 y1 {, ^6 G4 D4 d: R
LINK华人论坛7 N: j d. ~$ m' R
Hope that link works, if not, they're Towncraft Wet Weather Wool Flat-Front Trousers.
' L8 `# A7 }0 r9 M& Y9 t华人论坛huarenv5.com* ]+ r: k; [6 O, Q, w; ^' `. j
Edit: Looks like other Towncraft options for 9.99 too. Fixed Title - I wrongly titled it as Sears & Sears cash-back was appearing on my post still, so please note it's JCPenney's, not Sears. Sorry about that!huarenv5.com0 j# ?" U) K$ S: ~/ a h" b
Message edited by: skagen on 2009-03-27 21:08:06 CDT |