返回列表 发帖

看看这款电脑是否合适?$279.9 @Bestbuy

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olsp ... 1&type=produ...
5 A8 Z; _2 d8 _7 r华人论坛
+ v) e( J' l: M' g) J华人论坛Product Features全球华人的自由讨论天地 3 R4 ]8 v2 q+ F' m
AMD Athlon™ processor TF-20* with 64-bit platform华人论坛,  股坛,马里兰,佛吉尼亚,中餐, 華人, 黄页, 北美华人, 海外华人, 海外论坛, 马里兰, 海外小说网, insurance, hotels, auto, rental, mortgage, travel, credit, refinance, extended stay, film, computer, stocks, furniture, loans, doctor, lawyer; m$ P1 ?- w# o
2000MHz system bus with Cool'n'Quiet and HyperTransport™ technologies and Enhanced Virus Protection** for Windows Vista.
/ H# Y' x" b  TAMD64 technology
9 }) c/ D' N. a2 X; A全球华人的自由讨论天地 Provides simultaneous support for 32-bit and 64-bit computing, including today's 32-bit applications and tomorrow's 64-bit software; 512KB L2 cache memory for efficient processing while multitasking.
; ]4 x4 L1 T- g& W华人论坛,  股坛,马里兰,佛吉尼亚,中餐, 華人, 黄页, 北美华人, 海外华人, 海外论坛, 马里兰, 海外小说网, insurance, hotels, auto, rental, mortgage, travel, credit, refinance, extended stay, film, computer, stocks, furniture, loans, doctor, lawyer2GB DDR2 memory
6 A' q9 q* U6 ^9 O5 I* p华人论坛For multitasking power, expandable to 4GB.
5 u: a+ i. o- L" B( W- ]华人论坛,  股坛,马里兰,佛吉尼亚,中餐, 華人, 黄页, 北美华人, 海外华人, 海外论坛, 马里兰, 海外小说网, insurance, hotels, auto, rental, mortgage, travel, credit, refinance, extended stay, film, computer, stocks, furniture, loans, doctor, lawyerMultiformat DVD±RW/CD-RW drive
3 d. h6 S& K; y$ y  ~2 a6 Z丫丫的港湾 小说 股坛  海外华人 yayabay.com 全球华人With double-layer support records up to 8.5GB of data or 4 hours of video using compatible DVD+R DL and DVD-R DL media. Supports DVD-RAM.全球华人的自由讨论天地 3 I, N9 ?7 B; H$ O/ P
15.6" WXGA high-definition widescreen display全球华人的自由讨论天地 : h: `, E# N' X  f0 N; z" z
with 1366 x 768 resolution brings life to your movies and games.华人论坛9 w% d5 ]* R7 W4 e2 s, i8 }
160GB SATA hard drive华人论坛,  股坛,马里兰,佛吉尼亚,中餐, 華人, 黄页, 北美华人, 海外华人, 海外论坛, 马里兰, 海外小说网, insurance, hotels, auto, rental, mortgage, travel, credit, refinance, extended stay, film, computer, stocks, furniture, loans, doctor, lawyer0 L" D$ [" N  F( l, \
For fast read/write times.% ?- h, X" S$ E$ @
ATI Radeon Xpress 1200 graphics  v) X8 w1 s8 l
With up to 1919MB of HyperMemory supporting Shader Model 2.0 and Microsoft DirectX 9.0. 2 built-in stereo speakers with high-definition audio support.
* d9 |1 }+ k; G: I- k2 UMulti-in-one digital media card readerhuarenv5.com! U) o( O4 h4 z; F  s& ]6 _* Y
Supports Secure Digital, MultiMediaCard, Memory Stick, Memory Stick PRO and xD-Picture Card formats.华人论坛8 y6 i+ ^/ m: g' _% @. I
2 high-speed USB 2.0 ports
7 k) |# a+ [$ p$ d/ A6 k5 x华人论坛For fast digital video, audio and data transfer.丫丫的港湾 小说 股坛  海外华人 yayabay.com 全球华人, T. |& C5 M) T0 j2 L
Acer InviLink wireless LAN (802.11b/g)华人论坛,  股坛,马里兰,佛吉尼亚,中餐, 華人, 黄页, 北美华人, 海外华人, 海外论坛, 马里兰, 海外小说网, insurance, hotels, auto, rental, mortgage, travel, credit, refinance, extended stay, film, computer, stocks, furniture, loans, doctor, lawyer" }# L7 l2 v' w. V* z* i
Connect to the Internet without wires.
* L3 k. _/ I; I& q6 _. N; H华人论坛Built-in 10/100 Ethernet LAN with RJ-45 connector
% g( j- g5 ?+ ]/ r6 ahuarenv5.comFor flexible wired Web connectivity options.
# y  _% @. a- ~( E华人论坛,  股坛,马里兰,佛吉尼亚,中餐, 華人, 黄页, 北美华人, 海外华人, 海外论坛, 马里兰, 海外小说网, insurance, hotels, auto, rental, mortgage, travel, credit, refinance, extended stay, film, computer, stocks, furniture, loans, doctor, lawyerWeighs 6 lbs. and measures just 1.5" thin华人论坛,  股坛,马里兰,佛吉尼亚,中餐, 華人, 黄页, 北美华人, 海外华人, 海外论坛, 马里兰, 海外小说网, insurance, hotels, auto, rental, mortgage, travel, credit, refinance, extended stay, film, computer, stocks, furniture, loans, doctor, lawyer- m- x" }/ c5 v& n
For easily portability.
7 k' i1 K2 I* T7 r3 B) Khuarenv5.com
# }! x' j$ S* t  R7 m8 VGreat for Basic users that want to use the internet and do school work.
the price is very nice for me....but the address could not opened...TAT华人论坛( x) \* y! y2 `) j, n9 H0 k2 x7 S+ d
全球华人的自由讨论天地 ! D1 [/ _7 \; M5 |" b
I like the features, enough for what I want....
版规:每帖最少吱10个字,不要想用符号、表情、引用湊字糊弄俺,俺可是会数数的~~~~
the price is very nice for me....but the address could not opened...TAT
1 N2 Q1 y9 R  q/ f( i! r6 x+ thuarenv5.com丫丫的港湾 小说 股坛  海外华人 yayabay.com 全球华人0 Q/ k* m3 ]2 F, {; M# |0 x# S
I like the features, enough for what I want....
8 D3 l2 Y1 n4 ?, s4 E1 blinly 发表于 2009-8-19 04:47
华人论坛1 H1 }/ F, M0 P: j3 ~; V
I found that for you boy ...全球华人的自由讨论天地 4 a8 m( N5 F( |: Y$ v2 P' `

  H$ Y1 H! J  m" ^4 g& ?华人论坛,  股坛,马里兰,佛吉尼亚,中餐, 華人, 黄页, 北美华人, 海外华人, 海外论坛, 马里兰, 海外小说网, insurance, hotels, auto, rental, mortgage, travel, credit, refinance, extended stay, film, computer, stocks, furniture, loans, doctor, lawyerhttp://www.bestbuy.com/site/olsp ... mp;id=1218099043398
well , it is very appreciated for yr kindly help, but the page still not found? is it that I am so RP?
版规:每帖最少吱10个字,不要想用符号、表情、引用湊字糊弄俺,俺可是会数数的~~~~
thanks thnaks
not found too
返回列表