TomTom 125 - $89.99 in many stores.全球华人的自由讨论天地 * G. X& T1 x' t8 a) e+ \' l
9 L) `8 B! N8 O# T# R, A
I was eyeing a low-end Garmin at WalMart on Black Friday - Garmin nuvi 200 3.5" GPS Navigation System - $97 (regularly $119)
$ V: m- N* K1 Y$ l4 ^9 {) r d, `huarenv5.com
, {' q! D; h7 t0 e- L丫丫的港湾 小说 股坛 海外华人 yayabay.com 全球华人I can't seem to find the next Garmin model up, the 200W with a widescreen, for less than $129 anywhere 丫丫的港湾 小说 股坛 海外华人 yayabay.com 全球华人( M8 o' m' Q9 ?% q7 T. d3 @
华人论坛! }: h1 Y5 `" W- f+ t5 c3 A
we've had a garmin gps for about 3 years now and I'm getting ready to buy another one for our other car. I've decided that if you occasionally drive around cities as I do, the text to speech feature is a must have. You can get the garmin 350 on Amazon now for $150 with free shipping. IMO its worth the extra $10/year (spread over the lifetime of the unit) to have that feature alone. |