Nikon D200 at only $599.99 at Best Buy! (Add it to cart for the savings)
Nikon D200 at only $599.99 at Best Buy! (Add it to cart for the savings)
1 I" \9 |/ E1 U, {- y. q1 e5 D华人论坛
5 U" l- D; e& |) n+ G0 a- lhuarenv5.comLINK, M/ k" ?1 Z2 V! }! }0 I
10.2-megapixel DX-format RGB CCD captures high-resolution images up to 3872 x 2592 pixels
8 H3 K3 v' K5 h, fhuarenv5.com华人论坛5 Y! v7 v7 N; p, x/ B! B" A! n* B$ l
Nikon F lens mount accepts all AF-DX, AF-D, AF-G, AF-I, AF-S and AF VR Nikkor lenses
9 d$ T4 X5 W3 c4 N: X9 u华人论坛
. T1 ?$ g2 t6 \. W2 R& e K丫丫的港湾 小说 股坛 海外华人 yayabay.com 全球华人2.5" low-temperature polysilicon TFT-LCD with brightness adjustment, histogram display and auto image rotation; fixed eye-level pentaprism viewfinder with built-in diopter adjustment and 0.94x magnification |