返回列表 发帖

[欢乐吐槽] 吃生蚝也能致富!一个妇女一口咬出50颗珍珠另一个一嘴吃出三千美元的紫色明珠

Greg Hargest/Puckett’s Boat Hou

se

这个在餐馆就餐的妇女一口就咬出50颗珍珠

"We've never seen anything like this before," she added. "We've had cases where someone might find one pearl, but this is the first time someone's found 50."

They cleaned the pearls off and put them in a cup for Elliot to take home, Hergest said.

"It was her oyster, so they're her pearls," Hergest said. "It's like winning the lottery. She was so excited to have them."

A Tennessee woman is 50 pearls richer today after discovering the jewels when she bit into an oyster while lunching at Puckett's Boat House in Franklin, Tennessee.

Toni Elliot, 53, thought she hurt her tooth Thursday and alerted her server Eric Horton, the restaurant's general manager Greg Hargest told ABC News today.

"I went over to see if she was okay, and she goes, 'Oh yes, I just found this pearl in my mouth!'" Hergest said. "She started pulling out more pearls from her mouth, and the whole table started laughing."

另一个

A Virginia Beach woman who picked up a couple bags of clams from a seafood shack was shocked when she discovered a rare, purple pearl inside one of the clam shells.

"I bit down on it and I pulled it out and said, 'Look at this,'" Kathleen Morelli told the Delmarva Daily Times.

She bought the clams at the Great Machipongo Clam Shack in Nassawadox, according to the newspaper.

Courtesy Joe Morelli

PHOTO: Kathleen Morelli found this pearl in a clam at a clam shack in Virginia.

Morelli thought the pearl was pretty, but didn't think much of it until her husband started researching.

"From what I've read, one in 5,000 clams will grow a pearl," Joe Morelli told the Delmarva Daily Times. He said his wife's pearl could fetch $3,000.

"Which is not bad for a $15 bag of clams," Kathleen Morelli said.

闯荡江湖刚侠,挑战华尔街铁牛
这些是珍珠啊。那一盘我还以为是被贝壳磕掉的牙齿呢。。。
回复 2# nmaverick

不开森,我都没吃出来过。不过感觉那50个不如那一个值钱。那50个看着像珍珠奶茶喝剩下的==
纠结的一个月
那五十个珍珠看起来像沙l粒
那个50个珍珠一点也不像珍珠,难看,还是那个紫色的珍珠漂亮
那个紫色的品相好,其他太丑
如果能再有点勇气去当个乞丐就好了。。。
回复 2# nmaverick

真的很像哟,太丑了
Only the purple one is good