返回列表 发帖

[闲谈] when bullets are out

It will all depend on enemy's surrender. If they do not, the winner will take profit to cover the expense on bullets so that pull back happens
老大
不懂, 能不能说多些
谢谢
~心宽灵深爱永远~
will , if , will
It will all depend on enemy's surrender. If they do not, the winner will take profit to cover the ex ...
重新再测试 发表于 2012-11-30 11:12

deep!

但我没看懂。
本帖最后由 重新再测试 于 2012-11-30 11:43 编辑

for big trader, some money are used to buy and hold, some are bullets to manipulate the mkt.

If enemies surrender, they will re-imburse the cost of bullets. If they do not, the one who manipulates mkt has to take profit to cover the expense. Without bullets, the large positions are not protected. So they wil not allow to use up bullets.

The purpose for mkt manipulation is to trigger enemies'  surrender
for big trader, some money are used to buy and hold, some are bullets to manipulate the mkt.

If e ...
重新再测试 发表于 2012-11-30 11:39

老大说说,谁有larger ammunition NOW? nuke 级别的最好!
many private funds including banks are resisting the rally. We saw many negative comments on economy from them everyday.But eaven small country is able to build nuke. Large ammunition cannot fight with one nuke.

Before O8 is ready for launch nuke, he cannot fight with big moneys.
many private funds including banks are resisting the rally. We saw many negative comments on economy ...
重新再测试 发表于 2012-11-30 11:53

I do not think O8 has the nuke for the Wall Street (WS).  WS just use him as an excuse. Who really holding the nuke on WS? HF, GS? I do not know.
回复 7# 重新再测试

谢谢
I don't understand what LZ said.
I don't understand what LZ said.
wsjboy 发表于 2012-12-1 11:58

不管下面怎么走,都会证明楼主是高瞻远瞩滴!
不畏浮云遮望眼!
求安莫过于静心定性
求慧莫过于广学多闻
返回列表