Nikon D200 at only $599.99 at Best Buy! (Add it to cart for the savings). I: ?' v6 Z; P) o' @9 M% L
丫丫的港湾 小说 股坛 海外华人 yayabay.com 全球华人7 ~& I+ ^; q. W; t# J: j: S" _+ S& I
LINK华人论坛, 股坛,马里兰,佛吉尼亚,中餐, 華人, 黄页, 北美华人, 海外华人, 海外论坛, 马里兰, 海外小说网, insurance, hotels, auto, rental, mortgage, travel, credit, refinance, extended stay, film, computer, stocks, furniture, loans, doctor, lawyer* U) q, d4 z* B1 q+ A' l& j" J
10.2-megapixel DX-format RGB CCD captures high-resolution images up to 3872 x 2592 pixels华人论坛- C* p% S6 b+ s+ C
! F; m$ q3 M9 V7 D2 l% s) i华人论坛, 股坛,马里兰,佛吉尼亚,中餐, 華人, 黄页, 北美华人, 海外华人, 海外论坛, 马里兰, 海外小说网, insurance, hotels, auto, rental, mortgage, travel, credit, refinance, extended stay, film, computer, stocks, furniture, loans, doctor, lawyerNikon F lens mount accepts all AF-DX, AF-D, AF-G, AF-I, AF-S and AF VR Nikkor lenseshuarenv5.com3 |, R7 o& N6 X9 Z4 O$ \
huarenv5.com$ B9 Y. a, E5 _# \) F
2.5" low-temperature polysilicon TFT-LCD with brightness adjustment, histogram display and auto image rotation; fixed eye-level pentaprism viewfinder with built-in diopter adjustment and 0.94x magnification |