返回列表 发帖
这位婆婆受教育程度较高,实际生活中少之又少。
其实我觉得很好
总比以后埋怨为什么一切都没自己的好
因为理由都说明了
Morì di reincarnazione, tu sei il mio più profondo amore......
话说,我没结婚来着,那信我看前面还行,看后面看不下去了。觉得有人烦。
前面关于自己的婆婆写的还行,就是口气差点
后面,什么乱七八糟的
现在上海女孩子都不穷的好伐。
谁一定要住你家房子啊,神经病。那让你儿子住女方房子,可不可以啊
那我在自己家房子,我是不是可以不招待你们亲戚
如果能再有点勇气去当个乞丐就好了。。。
看完只觉得婆婆固然端着,可是媳妇也不是省油的灯啊~~~~~
回复 35# 番茄小公主

那按照这种说法,婚前公婆没有对媳妇有任何养育之恩,婚后,媳妇就可以不管公婆了。生了孩子,主要是媳妇受苦受累,所以可以不用和公婆一个姓了。可以和妈姓了?但是这个不现实吧。结了婚大部分还是和公婆的交集比较多,男女结婚说实话还是女方付出多。所以才会有聘礼一说。
社区将不会有你的名字,所以也请你尽量不要在里面接待你的远方的客人;

租个房子还能接待自己的客人呢,不管是远方的近处的,只要自己高兴。 单看这一条,过份。
俗话说,金窝银窝,不如自己的狗窝。自己的家再破,也是家。要不是和你儿子结婚,没事干嘛要住你家?别人还没住进来,就先提醒别人:你只是个房客。这个婆婆太把自己家当根葱了。就是招待客人, 也还要说一句:feel at home! 这个婆婆一套一套的道理,看着学历挺高,但学历高不等于教养好。
其实越亲密的人,越容易不讲规矩,最后关系破裂连陌生人都不如。有些时候不如保持一点距离
Kansan xie xie
首先肯定一点这个婆婆不穷,其他不做评价!个人有个人的看法!
未来的婆婆真精明啊。
我觉得这样写挺好的。。。也许有人觉得这个婆婆一副高傲的样子,但是事情说清楚了就好。
回复 15# moonlighztrain

If you didn't buy the house, you shouldn't expect much, just be glad you didn't have to pay for it.

If you buy your own house, you get to have your own house rules.....so work hard and pay and buy your own house.

Isn't it sensible to have divided financials?? If you don't plan to get $$ from your in-laws, you don't need to be upset.

Getting your parents to live with you for short-term visit should be fine, but if they live with your "free rental", don't you think that's taking advantage of your in-laws?

Anyway, I think this mother-in-law is very sensible.  All requests are within reason.  I think once you get married, you should be responsible for your own financials (not your parents, not your relatives, not your in-laws, but your own family). If I get pregnant, I don't plan to have my mother in-law pay for anything daycare/childcare etc....

If anything, I think this mother-in-law is paying more than she should.
回复 24# junejoan

I think you only think this way if you want something from the mother-in-law.  If you and your husbands plans to buy your own house, live a financially independent life, it wouldn't matter.  (Her rules won't apply to you if you don't live in her house.  Her rules don't apply to you if you don't plan to inherit any money from your mother-in-law.)

" 5、如果你们的资产和有价证券将会有律师陪伴在公证处的公证下进行遗嘱的制订,并且我将不会有机会接触到你们的资产,我有权力回把我儿子改姓我们娘家的姓。当然,你可以尽一个奶奶的责任和义务,但是不会享有奶奶的名分。希望您对于我们的决定表示支持,毕竟儿子是我身上掉下来的一块肉。他比你们的资产更加珍贵。如果你要你的资产,就别要孙子。
2、我支持母乳喂养,我支持孩子每天洗澡,但是在您同意把我列入您的资产证明之前我不太可能要孩子,因为感觉没有保障。"

This daughter-in-law has flawed logic.  Why would you decide on having a kid or not based on your mother-in-law wanting to give you inheritance or not? unless you already plan to get $$ from your in-laws...Wanting to have a child should be you wanting to have a child with your spouse, no other reasons.

Your mother-in-law made her OWN money, she has the right to give it to anyone she wants, even donate it all and not leave a penny for her son or her grandson.  

Do you think your mother-in-law has any right to your money? If the answer is No, then you should not expect any money from your mother-in-law.

And marriage is not about marrying 2 families, its about you and your spouse.
回复 52# lailaolan

well said.
返回列表