返回列表 发帖
Rothschild - I would guess that SP spot index 1320 area could be where the reversal starts.  We  ...
snowrider 发表于 2012-1-1 23:00

So you see that 1320 did not show any sign of climax or exhaustion ... and I have been updating the wave count every weekend.  Now here is just my guess that a big correction is going to start this week.
for gold, you're saying we're in a triangle, with the E wave having started lower. However, the triangle connecting ABCDE you show is neither descending, ascending, or symmetrical. Am I missing something?

nim1984 - Thanks for commenting.  The wave-E scenario was based on the assumption that wave-D must be in a 3-segment movement.  Today's price action shows that the purple line scenario is more possible because our previous wave-D has become a 5-segment wave which means that it is not a wave-D any longer.  Talking about a triangle, it does not need to be perfectly descending, ascending, nor symmetrical, as long as it is a triangle.  Hope this help.

Not a bull, not a bear, I am just a wolf ... 偶還是習慣稱行情漲為紅盤跌為慘綠
雪骑老大:能否谈一下去年日本干预日元对EUR/USDchart形态有没有影响?如有这种影响是否会随时间而逐渐矫正?

這問題問得好 恢常有深度!  你知道交叉匯率有其自個的走勢 所以當 10/31/2011 日幣超級大跌時 歐幣也被拖下來些 因而當時歐幣的上漲走勢被打斷
本來 10/04/2011 開始的歐幣上漲 本是應當一個新的上升5浪開始 但被那個打斷後 歐幣的 10/31/2011 便成為了一個 B 波浪 (或是一個 X 波浪亦可) 也就注定了之後數個月的歐幣下跌 以便完成 C 波浪 (或是另一組 ABC 亦可)
偶像,想不通为啥你预测欧元、黄金涨,大盘咋就跌呢?

Wen2012abc - 千萬別叫偶 "偶像" 所謂槍打出頭鳥 那你知道了吧!  偶的預測純屬瞎猜 矇到了就好 矇錯了就算了 到目前為止好像一切還好 你也許要說所謂的關聯性 那偶就告訴你 東西之間是沒有關聯性的 可以從正相關一夜間變成負相關 所以思考上最好是各東西管各的
GOLD的走势 啥可能性都有啊 汗一个

thirdwheel - 那你忘了偶的 preferred count 是什麼顏色的呢?
02/25/2012

Comments are welcome!

03/03/2012

Comments are welcome!

03/11/2012

Comments are welcome!

这波预测的1400算到了吗?

xiangpang - 現在在走灰線劇本 謝謝
本帖最后由 snowrider 于 2012-3-13 22:29 编辑
下周开始熊熊就好过了?

thirdwheel - 這也不一定
現在可能是牛尾 但有多長 偶們不知道
千萬不能亂放空
一定要等反轉信號出現才能空
Quote from jas_in_hbca:

[B]bot a few apr 505 puts on aapl @ 2.88

looking for 540 to exit some

nice count . hopefully this 5th wave doesnt extend.

looks like a possible exhaustion gap yesterday on hi vol too [/B]

jas_in_hbca - Thanks!  Yes some people are saying that the release day of iPad3 is the reversal day of AAPL.  Now the wave count for SP is taking the grey line scenario, which it has almost finished the 5-5-5 ... wave.  I am thinking that either tomorrow or next Wednesday the key reversal could occur.
[quote=2+2=4ex;5482130]Well done on SP 1400. I do not expect it to hold for now either, but do you really believe it will drop below 1300? Not saying I don't think it will or not, just curious about your opinion.[/quote]

4ex - Thanks for commenting.  As you know that my prediction is all based on EW theory, sometimes people don't believe something would happen and I don't believe either.  If the current wave is really wave-[[B]]-[C]-V-5 (most likely ending today or maybe next wednesday with extension), then next leg could go all the way down to 1280 area.  Let's see how the market acts.  :)
03/17/2012

Comments are welcome!

Laoda is now bearish?
~心宽灵深爱永远~
Laoda is now bearish?
aimei 发表于 2012-3-18 01:36

是的
返回列表