更多的 setup 在涌现了。在盯着看, 看看能不能 trigger
沉默的大多数 发表于 2014-11-10 22:28

也觉得大市运行节奏很稳,会继续创新高。你看好rut?
也觉得大市运行节奏很稳,会继续创新高。你看好rut?
雨后 发表于 2014-11-10 22:37

Trigger 是 76.5. 今天进了些, 不过我不熬的,stop 破了就走。 现在看来不错。
回复 77# 沉默的大多数

说的对,谢谢。
If you step back and look at the bigger picture (bigger than bigger) and ask yourself, where are we now?

Denial
Keep an eye on twtr. Aversion stage
沉默的大多数 发表于 2014-11-9 18:12

Looks like the chart maps perfectly
If you step back and look at the bigger picture (bigger than bigger) and ask yourself, where are we  ...
沉默的大多数 发表于 2014-11-12 00:31

I think spx is in the stage of returning confidence.
My evidence is  fear & greed index.
http://money.cnn.com/data/fear-and-greed/
本帖最后由 沉默的大多数 于 2014-11-12 20:23 编辑

no idea. there are 4 or 5 longs, 10  or more people are bears in yyb alone. the bears are so quiet until last night. there are so many people are shorting the market and stay on the sideline. i am not seeing any confidence. I want to see 10 bulls 5 bears to claim the confidence is back.

this week suppose to be a down week and i can feel the market is tired. but with so many bears, we may consolate here with 1.69% gain for 10 days. Today is day 7, we are on pace for that.  Iwm is the only one index not overbought. i think that is thecreason iwm is shining now. So it has space to go up. I am a cautious bull.

One error people are making is: they draw a trendline and say the market touched this line and now is the time to pullback. I hope i have that magic to order the market do things i want.
Can you pls recommend a couple of books? Good luck and hope to "see" you on this board soon.
no idea. there are 4 or 5 longs, 10  or more people are bears in yyb alone. the bears are so quiet u ...
沉默的大多数 发表于 2014-11-12 20:21

这个说得对,这是ta派的软肋。
如果划线就work, 都发财了。
我想堵得是概率吧, 线本身没错,思路不错,一旦不按线上的走,应该及时回头才对。
返回列表