返回列表 发帖

[魅力彩妆] 给大家推几款适合懒人MM的裸妆产品 (都是我自己在用的~)~

本帖最后由 oliveshadow 于 2010-9-20 20:53 编辑

给大家推几款上妆快的裸妆产品,都是我自己每天都用的,上妆快,卸起来也方便~

1 Pur Minerals 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup Foundation With SPF 15

很好用的矿物粉饼,我个人用起来的效果比 Bare Escentuals ,和用过的一大堆乱七八糟的其他 foundation 好用。很轻薄,刚上妆是有会有妆感,但一下子就超自然。我的皮肤有点敏感,还超油,痘痘肌。但用这款的效果真的很好,就算皮肤油了也不会有明显脱妆感,只是显得比较亮。Okay, I type really slow in Chinese, so I'm gonna use English now. This foundation will give your complexion a very smooth appearance. Even when it gets oily. Another great thing about this powder is that it somehow does not catch on the dry patches, any facial hair or lines on your face. The compact is well designed with the powder on one side, then the mirror and sponge is on the other side, very convenient for touch ups.
Personally I find the best way to apply is to follow their instructions and use their flat end brush. So the best way to try this is to buy their starter kit, which is a pretty good deal. I think it's $35 or $37 for a brush, and the foundation, blush and bronzer in travel size. Their blush is a really nice pink too, and has great lasting power. The cons for this is the coverage is not that strong, it's medium. But you'll need concealer if you have any marks that you need to cover up. Also, it doesn't really hide pores, so if you have large pores, you'll need separate pore concealing product.
Conclusion: Really fast, medium coverage. Doesn't give you pimples. Extremely light and very natural after 15 to 30 min of application. Good staying power. I use this almost very day. Personally I really love this, over bb creams even.
*Not sure if this is available outside North America, but if you're from Canada or the States, it's great to get this from the Pur Minerals website right before Christmas. I got mine 20% off plus shipping, their brush set on sale is also great. Really great brushes for a very affordable price.

2 Dejavu/ Imju Fiberwig Paint-On False Lashes Extra Long Mascara

Much raved about product. Excellent lengthening. The only mascara that doesn't flake or melt on me. Even Kiss Me's mascara flaked off my lower lashes. No volumizing though. Extremely easy to take off, just use warm water. Looks soooo natural, I can't even tell that I'm wearing mascara sometimes, except the lahes are too long to be my own.
Conclusion: Long natural lashes that's extremely easy to take off.

3. Lip product:
Benefit's Benetint + lip balm
Benetint is great because it gives your lips a nice natural pink flush. And you don't need to worry about the colour coming off on your glass or napkin. but it could be a bit drying and it's kind of expensive.

Or I like O'slee lipgloss

It's not sticky. And makes lips look glossy and pink. really nourishing and great for dry lips/winter.

I just take these off with a foaming cleanser and warm water. Easy~~~ This routine takes me <5 min in the morning.

评分人数

• 安安: 感谢分享!金钱 + 2 鲜花 + 2
鲜花鸡蛋赠送记录

本帖最后由 oliveshadow 于 2010-9-20 20:32 编辑

Other great products that I don't use everyday, just when I have time or want to change up my routine a bit:
1. Benefit's creaseless cream shadow

Like I mentioned, I have extremely oily skin and inner double eyelids, it's difficult to find eye products that actually stay. That being said, this is a great product. Doesn't crease for me. A beautiful shimmer, brightens up your eyes. My favourite shades are birthday suit (vintage gold) and tattle tale (buttery white gold).

2. Guerlain meteorite in mythic

Evens out my skin tone and gives it a nice glow. But it's expensive, I got the travel size in a package deal.

3. Palgantong theatrical powder

Best value powder I ever used. Makes my face appear really soft focused and 粉嫩。
cons: No coverage. Will streak a bit if I sweat profusely.
And some side notes for great little tools/products that I love:
1. Dariya Hair Stickers

Handy little things. Keep hair out of my face when I wash it and put on skincare products and makeup. Also, I use it to keep my bangs out of my line of vision when studying. Works great, better than clips and hair bands which tend to give me a bit of a headache. (I have a big head, not a figure of speech)
2. Nexcare acne stickers

Best invention ever. I fidget a lot with my fingers, so I tend to make my pimples worse by touching them all the time and picking at the scabs. This sticker prevents that. Also, it somehow helps calm the pimple. Works best when pimple has already 'broke'. I usually wash my hands, lightly squeeze the pus out of the pimple then stick this on. It will turn white as it sucks out any additional pus produced. Also, when I use this, the scar from the pimple will fade faster or be lighter. Very interesting。
好贴!!曾经很想买那个Benetint, 看了你这个贴我又动心思了。。。
美食--〉减肥--〉再美食--〉再减肥。。。人生就是在不断地被诱惑和拒绝诱惑中渡过。。。
本帖最后由 oliveshadow 于 2010-9-21 00:00 编辑

Benetint最大的好处就是不会掉啊!!喝水的时候不会弄到杯子上~ 很想试她家的Posietint,好像更嫩粉一点。不知道Posietint的效果比起Benetint怎么样,我只用过Benetint,是偏桃红一点的粉。
嗯,有时间去Sephora试试。。。
美食--〉减肥--〉再美食--〉再减肥。。。人生就是在不断地被诱惑和拒绝诱惑中渡过。。。
HOW MUCH IS PUR MINERALS?? I want to try some mineral product for long
就喜欢不花时间的快速招式,呵呵,谢谢了!
昨天?那么久以前的事情,何必记得。明天?那么久以后的事情,何必去想。
返回列表