返回列表 发帖

T-MOBILE deal ..

For T-Mobile customers only - I did not purchase the memoir camera, but had just upgraded to the NOKIA 5610. My store would have let me purchase the cameo with no phone purchase.华人论坛& n7 u/ R, P: f

) z5 f" z: q& H3 I  w( ?全球华人的自由讨论天地 http://www.tmonews.com/2009/03/buy-a-memoir-get-a-cameo/丫丫的港湾 小说 股坛  海外华人 yayabay.com 全球华人2 |: r8 m% C. q  t

) \# n+ E- X' r4 Phuarenv5.comThe price on the T-Mobile Cameo photo frame has changed to $39.99 (from $99.99) and the monthly service is now $1.99/month (from $10/month). For those who haven't heard, the Cameo has it's own phone number and e-mail, and upon receipt of pictures sent to it, sets the picture up in the digital frame.
  F2 b, {. X$ N  B- j7 k# k3 Hhuarenv5.com全球华人的自由讨论天地 - P  Q) E0 I# [3 e5 a8 g) O6 b' w* @
Currently no contract and no activation fee. No time limit, so if you want it as just the digital frame, cancel the service after a month.
4 k! W# [6 m0 [& a1 l' Qhuarenv5.com! R& [+ B  \6 T' R
I purchased 3 - one for me, one for a 21st birthday, and one for a portion of a HS graduation gift.
返回列表